Jan 30, 2009

Update on the paperwork

Posted by Jason & Sharon Epperly

We just heard from Vanya and we have good news. The secretary at the SDA said that the paperwork “should” be ready on Monday. This means the paperwork is complete and just needs to be signed by “the Boss” (whoever that is). The feeling now is that there is an 80% chance we WILL have our paperwork on Monday, which means we will be in court at 11AM on Tuesday.

Our prayer request is that when our facilitator gets to Kiev, the paperwork IS ready.

<><

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAAAALLELUIA, HAAAAALLELUIA, halleluia, halleluia, halleeeeeluia! I just the love that chorus don't you :) Looking forward to some more great news on Monday! I can hear the theme to Rocky in my head and it is the victory tune I will be holding on to in the next couple of days. Love you! Angie

Anonymous said...

Great news. We are rejoicing with you and praying for God's perfect timing. Hope you have a wonderful weekend. More pictures of Jonas, please!!

Bev

Unknown said...

yay!!! :) :) \0/

Anonymous said...

HURRAAYYYYYY!!! WHAT GREAT NEWS!!!! I checked your blog for the first time, after you left (couldn't find the address ;0. What an INCREDIBLE journey you guys had so far. I felt reading a thriller as I heard that there's something wrong with the paperwork. So GLAD that there's a Happy End to this one. We can't wait to meet Jonas in person, what a cute boy!!!! And I just know that everything works out the way you want it to. I can't say it often enough - you guys are AMAZING - Jonas is the luckiest boy to become a member of such a wonderful family

Hope seeing you soon!!
Doris & Laura

Anonymous said...

It's so wonderful how God is handling everything for your family . I love reading these daily blogs, because truely prayers are being answered.
You are missed and constantly in my prayers.
Love ya,
Erika